Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Before I proceed with this thing, I have an announcement to make! At around the dawn of the new year, I posted that I'd no longer be doing event posts here, only monthly horoscopes. So for the second half of 2017 and all of 2018, I did event related posts here in an inconsistent pattern, but for a few months I posted every week.

I decided to stop the event blog posts because I've already done all the event nostalgia stuff and I was kind of bored of doing those things so frequently. But I realized that life needs more excitement and festivity. I've loved holidays as a child, and I still celebrate most of them even as a teenager. But some have faded away from excitement like Valentine's Day. At school I've overheard a few people complaining about how many holidays aren't as fun anymore. This got me thinking on how to bring them back.

I started my event blog in the first place to bring back the joy of Pixie Hollow's events, because they used to be the highlight of my year. And though I've done a lot of nostalgia, we can't forget about the fun now.

On the first Monday of each month (hopefully), I'll be doing a thing on this blog called Snowflake's Pixie Postings because this was loosely inspired by the actual Pixie Postings. I haven't thought of the details yet, but it's supposed to be a magazine-newspaper thingy. I'll create ideas on what the events will be like if I were creating them in Pixie Hollow. I'll also do activities, horoscopes, fashion and more.

So...here's my March post. I hope to make it more elaborate as the year goes on. Again, these events are not real, they're just something I like to write.






Fly with you fairies and welcome to the first ever issue of Snowflake's Pixie Postings! This issue is all about SPRING!

March Events

March is all about preparing for spring. Rosetta needs help preparing for an extra special Spring Celebration all about celebrating nature, but she still needs to do work on the mainland. Visit her Garden for the 2019 quest, which includes adding some more spring flair to Iridessa's magic spring rainbow recipe (for the golden clover hunt). While you're at it, Iridessa is cautious about some spring disaster hitting. She also has a quest about making sure nothing goes wrong which includes helping the scout fairies.

We'll finally celebrate spring on the third week of march with the Everblossom in the ballroom and a golden clover hunt in the rainbows (because who could go wrong with tradition?)! The Minister of Spring should congratulate everyone too and there should be free gifts.

Silly Days will be on the last week of March, with a comedy show and occasional pranks throughout Pixie Hollow. But there's one very mysterious prankster Silvermist will need help solving. Maybe she doesn't live in Pixie Hollow, nor Mermaid Lagoon even!

Stories and Poems

I thought it would be cool if my blog had short stories and poems written by others. Because it's spring, I'd like to post some spring stories and poems. If there's one you'd like to share, please PM it to me on FairyABC. My username is Fuffeedoo1. 

Fashion

Because it's March, green is a flitterific color choice, especially on the 17th when clumsies celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Here's one of my favorite green looks.

And because 2.0 has highlights, green highlights would be flitterific as well (it would also be funt o dye your whole hair green!)

And here's an outfit called the clover collection. Its sold in Summit Style in the 1.0 version.





Full Moon Information

Because I'm a light talent, I thought it would be a flitterific idea to do a section on the full moon. For March, we celebrate the worm moon. It's called the worm moon because March is when the snow starts to melt. March isn't known for new plants really as much as April is, the month is more about preparing for the buds. The story of a new plant starts with dirt. 

Full moon outfit idea: Brown is a great color to represent the dirt. Green accents for grass would work well too. 


Pixie Horoscope

Aries (Happy Birthday!)-This month may be a bit slower than desired. It’s a good time to learn patience. Later in the month other people may be more prominent in your life. You may be taking a step back away from yourself, but maybe it can be beneficial.

Taurus-This month should revolve more about thinking and a bit less about feeling. Amazing ideas and possible solutions to problems may come. But working towards goals should be relaxing and harmonious. The later part of the month will play a greater focus on fantasies.

Gemini-This month will be all about thinking and trying new things, specifically in areas related to love and beauty. But during Mercury retrograde, be careful not to get carried away with fantasies. This month should have a romantic vibe. While it is positive, just don’t get carried away with the crazy imagination.

Cancer-This month will be an active one, one of thinking deeply about relationship to people or things. While this month may be emotional and imaginative, don’t take imaginative fantasies too seriously. It’s better to be grounded and maybe spend time with family during the full moon because it should be harmonious. This month will be an overall passionate one.

Leo-This month should be harmonious in relationships with other people. It’s a good time to connect with others.  



Virgo-This month will be big for your sign, especially when it comes to other people. Health, as well with connecting with others in work or school should be harmonious. However, don’t make major decisions and judgments about other people this month. Other people will play a major role this month, and your relationships should be harmonious in the later part.

If things have been feeling unstable for you before, you should be able to find it later in the month. 

Libra-The month will begin with a lot of thinking and possible exploration. Eventually, there will be more of a passionate vibe to this month. The later part should be powerful because of the full moon in your sign.



Scorpio-The home and family live should be harmonious in the first part of this part, but then there will be overall passion coming. Don’t take fantasies or your heart too seriously this month. There may be sensitivity during the full moon and a desire to isolate yourself from the world.

Sagittarius-This month won’t be too active, but especially later in the month, there should be a major focus on the home life. There should be a lot of energy in work or school.

Capricorn-This month, there will be a desire to buy things. But before making a purchase, try to think about your decision with your head rather than your heart. But when working towards goals, there should be a powerful moment that’ll benefit you.

Aquarius-This month will be great for interacting with other people. Others will be attracted to you and you might even be attracted to other people.

Pisces (Happy Birthday!)-During the first part of the month, not too much progress will be made in terms of relationships unless it’s in secret. But later on, people should be attracted to you. Try not too get carried away with new ideas, actions or endeavors until the month is over or at least close to being over. This month should be one of new beginnings, just try not to start something huge. But the full moon should be great for deep thinking and analyzing.


Arrival Days

I think it would be cool if I posted arrival days every month. All you need to do is tell me your arrival day whether it's via PM, on my userpage or as comment to one of my threads. Again, my FairyABC username is Fuffeedoo1. With the arrival day, I 'd also like the fairy name, whether the arrival day was on the OG Pixie Hollow or FairyABC and your arrival year. 

The Latest on FairyABC

This section will be about commenting on FairyABC's updates when they come out. I'm SO excited 2.0 has been updated! I had to recreate my fairy though and this version is still very, very glitchy. I had trouble changing my fairy's outfit.

But let's get to the new stuff; you can now use a youtube link to change the background music of your fairy's home. This is a flitterific idea which hopefully won't be abused. This feature adds creativity to decorating which is cool. And speaking of homes, the gardens had returned!!!!! There's no gardening yet, but you could still decorate it! I made a list a while ago of the 10 things I wanted to return most, and the garden was on there, so that excites me greatly.

And as for the profile, there are two new buttons. There's a button to fly to the fairy's garden and one that takes you to your fairy's FABC userpage which is amazing because you can friend them that way.

My personal favorite part about the new update are the new meadows accessible from Forested Pathlet. I think Forested Pathlet is the perfect pathway to new meadows outside of Pixie Hollow (probably because the music suits it). But all those new meadows are just so exciting and I've said it before, but I'd love to see them be used in the quests.

Comments

  1. OOPS!! I just noticed you do post every Zodiac sign horoscope. I really do love the badges you create though. I am a grandmother fairy so I don't know how to do things like that on the computer.

    Fairy hugs to you,
    Quicksilver Cloudshimmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will create some badges when I get the motivation back.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic first post!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019