2018 Great Games!

This is it; one of Pixie Hollow's most celebrated events that somehow didn't return after 2010. Well, IT'S BACK! Seriously, why did it have to disappear?

In case you're wondering about the Great Games, it is NOT the Pixie Hollow Games. The Pixie Hollow Games is basically the Olympics and it occurs every four years and only two fairies from each talent compete. Meanwhile, the Great Games is supposed to be annual and it's less competitive and more fun. Get it?

Last year, I celebrated the Great Games by playing the Disney Fairies games which are on the FairyABC game center and official Disney Fairies website. They even have Harvest Hustle!

Now, I'd like to tell you a bit about the Great Games because I'm sure some haven't experienced it; let alone remember it. The purpose is to help with the seasons changing in the talent games, but it's also about fun games. Each year, there was a quest and a competition in the weekends of the event. This year, I'm having a little Harvest Hustle competition. Queen Ree also chooses an official Great Games hair stylist. 

The Great Games, similar to the Pixie Hollow Games (I'm sure that's why people get them confused) is about showing talent spirit by wearing talent colors. Last year, I told people about the Great Games and many posted pictures of them in their unique talent uniforms which was really cool. I'm sure there are still some pictures on the forum if you want inspiration, "I'd search 'uniform' in the search bar". Or, you can go with a more traditional Great Games uniform which is on FairyABC.


My fairy is even wearing one of the 2009 Great Games hair backs in this pic!

Of course, this is my yellow light talent uniform, but you can dye it any color to match your talent.


And of course, here's a fun Great Games badge. I should've done something better since the Great Games are a big event, but life was stressful for me recently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monthly Horoscope March 2020

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019