Princess Week 2018

While I'm still celebrating the Great Games, (BTW, I have a Harvest Hustle challenge) I'd like to dedicate a week to celebrating the Disney Princess. I've done something like this for fun in 2015 and I'm doing it again this year.

I'd imagine there would be 15 quests for each of the Disney Princesses, and each would include a different task relating to that princess and it would give you a different tiara at the end. Here's what the tasks would be:

Snow White-Explore the Never Mine
Cinderella-Tailor at Bobbin or Mendy's
Aurora-Buy a pillow from Treetop Housewears
Ariel-Play Bubble Bounce
Belle-Gather rose petals
Jasmine-Find a hidden lamp in Pixie Hollow
Pocahontas-Gather feathers
Mulan-Find a hidden sward in Pixie Hollow
Tiana-Bake at Dulcie's
Rapunzel-Play Firefly Light Up. Fireflies aren't floating lanterns, but they're beautiful too!
Merida-Play that Bee's Eye game in Dewdrop Vale
Frozen-Play Snowflake Sweep
Moana-Because it's the newest one, there's a free gift in Seashell Bay (I think of Moana when I visit that meadow) It would be adorable if the gift were a stuffed pig!

Here are some princess activities to do on the mainland:

Inspired by Beauty and the Beast, decorate your room with paper roses, create "magic mirror art" (draw something in a magic mirror)

You can also rewatch the Disney Princess films and maybe analyze them (because I like overthinking these things). I'm planning on watching analysis videos related to Disney Princesses.

And in Pixie Hollow, why not dress up as a princess? There's lots of options.

And, here's a badge with tons of different tiaras!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019