2017 End of Summer Sparkler + blog update

To celebrate the end of summer, we're celebrating the end of summer sparkler! As a light talent, I think it's the PERFECT way to celebrate the end of summer.

To celebrate, here's a video I made.

Here are some light talent sparkler outfits:




What's your favorite sparkler memory from Pixie Hollow? Mine was in 2010 when I saw Iridessa. It was the first time a famous fairy said my name, and it's awesome because she's my mentor fairy. 

Here's a badge, just like always!

 

Now for the blog update. Because of school, I'll no longer be posting every single week. But I'll still be posting frequently, and they'll likely be on Monday. My next post will be next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019