2017 Animal Masquerade-DECORATIONS!

Well, it's October! It's time for a Pixie Hollow favorite; The Animal Masquerade!

For this big event, I'll be doing THREE posts! There's this post, one post on the 16th and a third one on the 23rd. This post will be about decorations!

I'm currently decorating my room for Halloween. I've decorated for fall. I'm keeping most of my fall decorations for Halloween, but I'm replacing some fall decorations with SPOOPY decorations!!!!!! For example, I'm replacing one of my fall signs with a Halloween sign and I'm replacing one of my leaf garlands with a spoopy bat garland! I'm keeping some of my other fall signs and one of my leaf garlands though to keep the fall theme.

One of the things I'm doing is adding "potions". They're basically bottles (or mason jars) with tags on them to tell you which ingredient is in them. You can also add a sticker label. You can decorate your jars too. Last year, I added orange tissue paper on one of them along with black tissue paper to make a jack o lantern face. I did another one with purple tissue paper and a white cutout of a ghost. Adding spoopy stickers to the jar is cool too.

You can either fill the jars with something, leave them empty, or (this is a light talent's favorite idea), if you used the tissue paper method, put a fake candle in the jar to make them glow at night! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, here's the Animal Masquerade badge.

Stay tuned for more spoopy posts in the next two weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019