2017 Fairy Feast

It's time for the tasty Fairy Feast!

The tradition began in November 2008 as the biggest party in Autumn; the Autumn Jubilee. There was a cornucopia in the Pumpkin Patch which filled day to day. The event was renamed the Fairy Feast in 2009. Starting in 2010, you could prepare a soup and decorate a cake. My favorite memory of the fairy feast was preparing the food.

You'll need an outfit for the feast. Something formal might be good. Here's an outfit that was once sold in Pixie Hollow shops. It can be found in Summit Style.





You can also dress up like a princess!


If you celebrate Thanksgiving,  a fun thing to do is to help prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. Every year, I help shape delicious bread rolls and I might make the pie this year.

Before my feast badge, I'll post the revelry badge I forgot to post last week.



And of course, here's an event badge.

 I'll post next Monday (the 27th). This will be my first holiday post of the year.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019