Autumn Revelry 2017

It's finally time; the Autumn Revelry! It's an event which celebrates the end of autumn, but this year will be when the blue moon rises. A fairy is chosen to create an autumn scepter with the pieces of a rare blue moonstone on it. The moonrays pass through the gem creating blue pixie dust which restores the Pixie Dust Tree making this revelry very important.

Here are some outfits inspired by the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure DS game. They can all be found in Summit Style.















 The revelry event took place in 2009. Did any of you experience it? FairyABC reused a lot of its decorations last year. The Autumn Forest was covered in blue pixie dust and Tink's balloon was in Cottonpuff Field. That was actually where I met my first famous fairy.

 Here's a badge. I'm sorry, I forgot to make the tinker talent revelry badge, but I'll post it on the 20th which will be when my next blog post will be here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019