Art Month 2018 Post #2

Heyyyyy! Hope you all are enjoying Art Month so far!

Art month began in 2010 and it featured artistic outfits and decorations. There was even an art themed home decoration contest. There was a home contest (the first one in fact) in January 2009, but this month wasn't known as Art Month yet. Since then, every January was art themed with artistic outfits and decorations and a freestyle home decoration contest. Many years added new hairstyles with 2012 adding the highlight feature. In 2010 and 2013, the ballroom was open with a special gift.

My last post included some activities you can do this month. As for art month outfits, I was originally going to post some, but because it's Art Month, there's no rules for outfits really! You can add a bunch of crazy colors to your outfit, or make your outfit a unifying theme. What I'm doing is dying the same outfit a few different colors. There are basically too many dye colors in Pixie Hollow! I only did two because I'm busy this month, but here's what I came up with:


The outfit can be very simple or more complex. 


And here's a badge for being creative this month!

 Well, that's all for now! My next post will be on February 5th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monthly Horoscope March 2020

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019