Preparing for Spring 2018 #2

 Before I get to this post, I'd like to tell you about part 1 of a video I made about all of Pixie Hollow's events for nostalgic and educational purposes. The spring events are in this video.



It's almost time for spring, which officially begins on March 20th! Garden talents are planting flower buds, light talents are making rainbows and animal talents are getting ready to wake up the animals. Yay!

Before spring in 2009, there was a hidden four leaf clover in Neverberry Thicket (similar to the lucky fish). Starting in 2010, there was a quest early in March about preparing for spring. For some reason, there was always some disaster in the Spring Valley. But the effects of the disaster could be seen on the map which was cool.

Although we know spring is coming, March is still a chilly month (unless you live in a warm area), so let's make some decorations to make us feel happier!

Rainbow Garland-I cut hearts, flowers and stars out of glitter paper of all the colors of the rainbow, and I thread the shapes on a string in rainbow color order (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet). In the middle of the garland, I decided to add a pot of gold by cutting a black pot and gluing yellow "gold" inside.

Clover Garland-This project is really easy. I cut clovers out of different types of green paper as well as silver and gold paper and thread them on a string.

Luck Art-I created this artwork by putting a large golden clover on the center of a piece of scrapbook paper (because the spring celebration is known for the golden clover hunt). On the rest of the paper, I glued other good luck charms I cut out of paper. I added a crystal, horseshoe, key, rabbit foot and the symbol of Jupiter (because Jupiter is the planet of luck).


And here's a badge for preparing for spring!

My next post will likely be on the 19th; the day before the Spring Equinox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019