A Special Post!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all! I hope you've been working hard changing the autumn leaves! While we continue our autumn preparations, I have a very special announcement....

This year, we are celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Pixie Hollow online world!

WHAAAAAAAAAAT??????????

I know right! Pixie Hollow beta opened in September 20 2008. The 10th anniversary of the first ever Never News post will actually be tomorrow, the 18th. Pixie Hollow officially opened in October 22nd 2008. On the FairyABC forum every Tuesday, I'll post a new anniversary memory thread with a fun activity.

So, because this blog is all about nostalgia and stuff, I'm going to tell you how Pixie Hollow celebrated it's anniversary in the past.

In 2010 for the second anniversary (it seems like it was such a short time ago!!!!), members were given a free party hat. The Never Council also made a surprise visit in Havendish Square on October 22nd.

In 2012 for the fourth anniversary, party hats were sold in the Pixie Post Office.

And in 2013, the fifth anniversary was celebrated with Pixie Hollow's closure! In fact, Wednesday will be the FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE CLOSURE! I know, it's crazy!

And also for this momentous occasion, I'm planning on posting a special anniversary video hopefully before October 22nd. And I'm also planning on making a video called Eras of Pixie Hollow. I'm not sure when that one will come out. I hope it'll be uploaded before the end of the year.

Any way, a fun way to celebrate is to wear classic Pixie Hollow Create a Fairy clothes in your talent color as well as classic hairstyles. And, wear a party hat. They can be found in Gale's Outfitters in the 1.0 version.





And, watch these memory videos!

This video shows all the event blog snapshots since 2008:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2-f78anQE&t=773s

And here's one with my personal memories from 2010 to 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkOBf0r4wrg

There are tons of other Pixie Hollow memory videos on the youtube too. You can even make your own! If you do, I'd love to see it!

And of course, no anniversary celebration is complete without a badge!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019