Animal Masquerade 2017-FairyABC Activities

Are you as excited that the Animal Masquerade is here as I am? Well, you'll need a costume! Here are some old Pixie Hollow costumes that are still available.

 Chipmunk-Fairy Circle Shop

 Dragonfly-Gale's Outfitters

 Hummingbird-Gale's Outfitters

 Ladybug-Gale's Outfitters and Summit Style

Firefly-Summit Style


 Unicorn-Fairy Circle

 Bird-Summit Style

Raven-Fairy Circle

Here are more costume items:
  • Mouse mask-Summit Style
  • Bunny mask-Summit Style
  • Witch hat and broom-Gale's Outfitters
  • Cat ears-Gale's Outfitters
  • Cute animal knit hats-Gale's Outfitters
 There are also several princess costumes in all the stores (but you can become a princess by wearing any dress. You can also become a mermaid by wearing the Strawberry Skirt found in Summit Style. There are several butterfly wings you can use if you want to be a butterfly. Here are some pictures of costumes I came up with last year.


 Masquerade girl
 Mermaid


Witch

And here's something cute I came up with this year!




Be creative with your costumes! You can create any costume you want using FairyABC's outfits. Cosplaying is also popular. 

And if don't want to wear a costume, there's still a pumpkin tee in Gale's Outfitters.


Memory Corner

The Animal Masquerade began in 2008 and it was the first Pixie Hollow event that repeated itself. One of my favorite memories was trick or treating for fun items which began in 2010. The event decorations were very fun making the Animal Masquerade one of my favorites. I just loved the decor, the gifts and I've had some great memories with famous fairies. The candy corn silly sweet from 2012 was awesome, and I loved the haunted house decorations in the shops.


I know you're all waiting for a badge. Well, click here for the post with the badge. But here's a revelry badge.

I won't be posting next week but I'll post on November 6th for a very big autumn event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflake's Pixie Postings-March 2019

Snowflake's Postings-November 2019

Snowflake's Postings-December 2019